ag电子易爆 www.emnz.top 中国特有词语终于知道如何翻译了(1-38)2014.07.28
1. 爱屋及乌 Love me, love my dog.
2. 百闻不如一见 （眼见为实 ）Seeing is believing.
3. 比上不足比下有余 worse off than some, better off than many; to fall short of the best, but be better than the worst.
4. 笨鸟先飞 A slow sparrow should make an early start.
5. 不眠之夜 white night
6. 不以物喜不以己悲 not pleased by external gains, not saddened by personnal losses
7. 不遗余力 spare no effort; go all out; do one's best
8. 不打不成交 No discord, no concord.
9. 拆东墙补西墙 rob Peter to pay Paul
10. 辞旧迎新 bid farewell to the old and usher in the new; ring out the old year and ring in the new
11. 大事化小小事化了 try first to make their mistake sound less serious and then to reduce it to nothing at all
12. 大开眼界 open one's eyes; broaden one's horizon; be an eye-opener
13. 国泰民安 The country flourishes and people live in peace
14. 过犹不及 going too far is as bad as not going far enough; beyond is as wrong as falling short; too much is as bad as too little
15. 功夫不负有心人 Everything comes to him who waits.
16. 好了伤疤忘了疼 once on shore, one prays no more
17. 好事不出门恶事传千里 Good news never goes beyond the gate, while bad news spread far and wide.
18. 和气生财 Harmony brings wealth.
19. 活到老学到老 One is never too old to learn.
20. 既往不咎 let bygones be bygones
21. 金无足赤人无完人 Gold can't be pure and man can't be perfect.
22. 金玉满堂 Treasures fill the home.
23. 脚踏实地 be down-to-earth
24. 脚踩两只船 sit on the fence
25. 君子之交淡如水 the friendship between gentlemen is as pure as crystal; a hedge between keeps friendship green
26. 老生常谈陈词滥调 cut and dried, cliché
27. 礼尚往来 Courtesy calls for reciprocity.
28. 留得青山在不怕没柴烧 Where there is life, there is hope.
29. 马到成功 achieve immediate victory; win instant success
30. 名利双收 gain in both fame and wealth
31. 茅塞顿开 be suddenly enlightened
32. 没有规矩不成方圆 Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
33. 每逢佳节倍思亲 On festive occasions more than ever one thinks of one's dear ones far away.It is on the festival occasions when one misses his dear most.
34. 谋事在人成事在天 The planning lies with man, the outcome with Heaven. Man proposes, God disposes.
35. 弄巧成拙 be too smart by half; Cunning outwits itself
36. 拿手好戏 masterpiece
37. 赔了夫人又折兵 throw good money after bad
38. 抛砖引玉 a modest spur to induce others to come forward with valuable contributions; throw a sprat to catch a whale